Sunday, September 20, 2020

Candy Cane Coop

Good morning! 

This is Candy Cane Coop ..the first of our new releases shipping to shops October 5!

The sweetest little gingerbread chicken with their gingerbread coop are the stars of this chart! Chelsea stitched this on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss . I mounted the stitching on sticky board with batting underneath . I added another sticky board with our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids fabric in red and white buffalo plaid underneath .

I found the little white frame with the gingham backing st Hobby Lobby .. I added the candy cane ornaments  ..also from Hobby Lobby with hot glue to the sides of the frame . I made 2 bows for the top .. one stripe one check and a piece of a peppermint pick from Hobby Lobby for the center . I also added some greenery sprigs under the bows .
Tomorrow I will give you all the info on Up On The Housetop and later this week the December Truckin' Along will be shown!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our  etsy shop ..

Full of crafty and decorative items!


If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)






2 comments:

Arlene G said...

Up on the Housetop is on my list to stitch. I am just finishing up Trick or Treat! Such inspired designs.

Shan said...

I LOVE Candy Cane Coop and will be adding it to my every growing list of patterns to buy!!! You gals have changed my life....truly! I have found a hobby that I love and it gives me such pleasure.

Blessings to all of you!
Shan