Friday, October 16, 2020

Up On The Housetop Reindeer



Hello friends .. This post is for the stitchers who cannot have chickens pulling Santa's sleigh on our Up On The Housetop chart ..
The chickens are so sad and Calvin can't believe that you don't love chickens ! (⊙_⊙;)🐔
Here are some reindeer to put in the  chickens place.. happy stitching !

 Our Etsy shop 


Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

susan said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Great idea, thanks!

ytsmom said...

I think the chickens are fun!! Was this photo taken before Calvin moved??

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!