Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Halloween Tree!

Good morning!~
The Halloween tree is even more festive this year with the addition of our Housewives Halloween ornaments! The tree sits on a wood crate so it is raised up off the floor ..and yes still no railing .. we DIY ed our stairs .. ripped off the carpet and sanded stained them and added a runner .. We also had the board and batten put on the stair well wall ..The railing is scheduled to be installed in December !


The white pencil tree sits in the foyer so when the front door is opened for trick or treaters that is what they see! 
I love decorating it with lots of ribbon and black tulle ..
stitched ornaments .. and Halloween ornaments purchased from Hobby Lobby and Michael's in the past couple of years 
the witch legs are from Walmart .. the witch head was from a church garage sale .. the black cat topper is from Etsy ..


there are white lights on the tree but when lit they make the ornaments harder to see in photos ..
The moon and black cat was my first purchase at the flea market last month 
I think I might need a bigger white tree for next year! 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I always do enjoy seeing your beautiful decorations, you do such an amazing job!

Barb said...

My DH, who usually offers no opinions on such things, said your tree was awesome! I agree!

Perfect Stitch by angie said...

You are so festive in your decor. Love the sense of style.