Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sweet Delivery.. Holidays With The Housewives


Good morning! This is Sweet Delivery .. the 3rd in the Holidays With The Housewives ornament series! you can find it here in our Etsy shop 

The gingerbread truck features a cute little gingerbread .. with a sweet cottage in the back of the truck and candy sweets floating around the truck! 

 


Sweet Delivery was stitched on 28 count Monco Evenweave .. Rit dyed with aquamarine .. all Classic Colorworks floss was used .. I finished the ornament the same way as our ornament finishing tutorial ..


Can you stand the sweetness?

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: