Friday, October 30, 2020

Mrs. Claus .. Housewives Holidays .. What's In My Cup!


Happy Friday Friends! Hope you have had a good week!

It's Holidays with the Housewives Mrs. Claus .. What's In My Cup! 

She is available here in our Etsy shop! 

Mrs. Claus looks so cute with her Mr. Claus!She is of course in the kitchen baking cookies..  she has her rolling pin and bowls full of gingerbread ..
She was stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. I finished her with our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids fabrics .. another Merry tag from Walmart with a little gingerbread glued on the tag .. 
Santa's Helper ..
Our Etsy shop 


Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: