Friday, October 23, 2020

Santa’s Helper .. What’s in my Cup !


Good morning! It's Friday and look who is in my cup! The cutest reindeer.. Santa's Helper! You can find this sweetness in our Etsy shop here 
Santa's Helper has ornaments hanging from his antlers .. Of course Santa and his sleigh couldn't be left out! It is stitched on 28 count black evenweave  using all Classic Colorworks floss . For finishing I used a paddle from Lela Mae Designs on facebook .. I used our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids fabric in the red/white .. Made a bow with 2 different ribbons and added a wood tag from Walmart ..
Santa's Helper joins Merry and Mr. Claus in our What's In My Cup series!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 



Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Wendy Howard said...

These are so, so cute! Love them all. Blessings.