Friday, October 2, 2020

Gobble .. What's In mY Cup!

Good morning! 

Look what's in my cup! Gobble .. the cutest pilgrim turkey! You can find him here in our Etsy shop! He is surrounded by wheat stems.. pumpkins and corn.. bittersweet vine wraps around the top of the cup!

To finish him I mounted him on sticky board with batting underneath .. I added a fall homespun covered sticky board and then a Priscilla's pretty Plaids black and white covered sticky board . I added corn picks ( Hobby Lobby) and made a bow with 3 different ribbons and added a covered button .. Gobble would be a perfect gift to bring to someone for Thanksgiving!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Nina said...

Oh, I Love that!!!! It's Perfect!!! Thank You!!!!

Anita said...

Love Love Love!!!!!

MelodyB said...

There are not a ton of Thanksgiving type cross stitch, so I really love this! Thank you so much.

Barbara A said...

WHAT? Priscilla doing Thanksgiving??? I can't believe it. Adorable!!!