Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Merry Little Christmas

Good morning! 

This is A Merry Little Christmas.. another new release that will ship to shops November 3 .. 

lets get into all the details!

I stitched the design on 28 count Monaco that I dyed with Rit dye in the color Evening Blue. I then coffee tea dyed it very lightly for more mottling .. I mounted the stitching and also our red check Priscilla's Pretty Plaids on sticky board .. I used Lori Holt vintage trim in Cloud on top of the fabric covered sticky board ,, I glued the 2 pieces together  and glued them to the planked sign ..  Chelsea popped;)  the Santa off the other sign and I glued him on the board .. I added a couple small pieces of sticky board stacked together to raise him off the planked sign ..I added a covered button and greenery to his hat for some dimension .. super easy finish with amazing results !

Our fabric dying tutorial :



The 2 pieces from Walmart 
all the floss details 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you love A Merry Little Christmas as much as we do! 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

BasketsCL said...

When will this pdf be available?