Friday, October 9, 2020

Mr. Claus .. Holidays With The Housewives!

Good morning! 

Look what's in my cup! It's Mr. Claus and he is available in our Etsy shop here 

He is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. I mounted him on sticky board and also 2 of our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids got mounted on sticky board . I glued all 3 pieces together and then glued them to a black paddle from Lela Mae Designs on Facebook. I made a bow of red checks and used a tag from Walmart for the topper .. White snowball picks and greenery were also added behind the bow  ,, He is awesome as Mr. Claus should be!

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Love! Keep them coming!

Coco Cross Stitcher said...

Such an adorable piece and looks lovely stitched and finished.
Catherine