Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Holidays With The Housewives .. Gingerbread Cottage


Good morning! 

I am so excited to share the first ornament in our Holidays With The Housewives series! You can find Gingerbread Cottage here in our Etsy shop!


Our two cute little gingerbread dressed in their finest icing outfits with their fabulous gingerbread Christmas cottage! 

This is such a fun stitch and we can't wait to see what color fabric you stitch them on! I stitched mine on 28 count evenweave aqua Rit Dyed fabric .. with all Classic Colorworks . I used the same method for finishing as I did the Jolly July ornaments.. using the red and white check from our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids .. and Lori Holt vintage trim  .. I added a bow to the top and a covered button .


I can't wait for you to see the rest in the series!

Happy Stitching!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Adorable!❤💚❤

Sharon said...

Your finishes are so beautiful that you have encouraged me to get back into cross stitch. And I've purchased several of your patterns to start. Thank you!