Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Santa's Cookies .. Holidays With The Housewives


Good morning! It's Wednesday! So you know what that means!

Holidays with the Housewives ornament #2 Santa's Cookies! You can find this cuteness here in our Etsy shop 


 This one was stitched on 28 count evenweave Monaco that was dyed with aquamarine and then coffee tea dyed..  All Classic Colorwoks floss was used  .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board with batting .. I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids ..Henry Glass Fabrics  in the red/ white check for the finishing fabric .. Lori Holt vintage trim ,, a ticking stripe bow and a little ginger bread on top of the covered button ..


Finishing tutorial .. just click the arrow ..

We can't wait to see your versions of Santa's Cookies !
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the Santa so much! This is going to be my ornament to give the kids this year. Every year I stitch them an ornament so I better get stitching :) Thank you, Holly