Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Fall in the Family Room Hutch


Good morning!
The Craig's list hutch in the family room is all decorated for Fall! 
Fall stitching .. fall garlands .. fall signs and some vintage pieces are all on display!


I've added a touches of aqua and of course some black buffalo plaid 
It is just a wall of happy! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 



Full of crafty and decorative items!
hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Kelly Tadlock said...

Love the hutch! What is the pattern for the crosstitch piece in the black frame, the ne with a house, and lots of stars in the wind? It is so cute! Thanks,
Kelly