Friday, October 16, 2020

Merry ...What's In My Cup!

Happy Friday Friends! 

This is the 2nd Holidays With The Housewives What's In My Cup .. Merry!

 It is available here in our Etsy shop .. 

It's a snowy Christmas Eve night and The house is all decked out for Christmas .. Santa and his reindeer are on their way !

To finish Merry .. I mounted the stitching and 2 of our Priscilla's Pretty Plaid fabrics on sticky board .. The little wood piece is from Hobby Lobby in the Fall section.. I also used this piece for Hello Fall.. I glued all the sticky boards together and then glued them to the wood piece .. I made a bow with 2  different ribbons.. Christmas picks and a buffalo check ball was added to the center .. It came off of a pick from Hobby Lobby .. The Joy tag is from Walmart . You can read more about Mr. Claus here 

 I can't wait to see all of your Merry's!


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: