Saturday, October 17, 2020

We Are Cover Girls Again!

Happy Saturday friends! Woohoo! We are cover girls!

We are so excited and honored to be on the cover again for the Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine ! 

This is Winter Berries .. Sheep.. chickens .. snowmen .. and the cutest weathervane on top of the prettiest barn are all included on this piece! It is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..

 For finishing .. I used sticky board for the stitching and the fabric ( Priscilla's Pretty Plaids) ..I used the same barnwood frame I have used for all the rest of the pieces in this series and change them out with the use of washers and magnets . I added a simple flannel bow with a burlap snowflake and lots of greenery behind the bow .. This will be the perfect piece to display all Winter !

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Barb said...

Congratulations on making the cover. What a cute design!!