Monday, September 14, 2020

Fall in the Kitchen Hutch

Happy Monday! 
The hutch in the kitchen is all dressed up for Fall! If you remember I found this hutch on Craig's list last winter so this is it's first go round with Fall decor!
I love the open hutch for displaying my Rae Dunn collection !

It is also the perfect spot for our Fall What's In My Cup series!
The top of the hutch has 3 garlands .. A Fall gourd and sunflower garland .. black buffalo plaid rag garland and a cotton branch garland . The sign on top is from Hobby Lobby .
Yes! Pumpkin everything! I don't like pumpkin for eating .. but decorate everything with pumpkins! That's a sweater pumpkin in the cup and you can see more about that here 
Harvest What's in my cup 

Hello Fall .. What's In mY cup 
I found the mug rack at Michael's on clearance .. I need to get it more securely attached to the wall before I finish filling it up and adding something to the top .. but even though it's not finished I love it!
Fall Y'all 

 Hello  Pumpkin


Thanks so much for stopping by !
Our etsy shop ..


Full of crafty and decorative items!


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

The hutch looks just wonderful. We are not getting a good amount of Fall things at the stores here in the NW. But we do have tons of smoke from fires!!! UG!