Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins Please




Good morning!
The Fall mantel is all set with the pretty colors of Fall!

The centerpiece on the mantel is the chalkboard .. highlighting 2 of my favorites.. the leaves turning and of course pumpkins! There are 2 grapevine wreaths with sweater pumpkins and real gourds .. The 2 house lanterns were from Walmart last year ..


Calvin and Clyde hang on a piece of vintage fence from a flea market .. the pumpkin patch pillow is from Walmart.. the welcome sign is also from Walmart .. A basket of Annabelle hydrangeas sits on the hearth 
I layered  3 garlands.. greenery on the bottom .. fall leaves on top of that  and a few cotton branches ..and finally a garland of felt Fall  leaves and acorns dangling off the edge .. I love those leaves ! Underneath the garlands are twinkle lights ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 

Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

oodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Beautiful! And finally Ronnie can be the star again!

WVa Grammy said...

Priscilla you have not only inspired me to stitch again, but snap out of it, and decorate again!!💞

disney@heart said...

It is all so beautiful and I love the little pooches of course. Thank you for always sharing such pretty inspiration and I agree with WVa Grammy's comment. No Shelly Nichols shame on you for says Ronnie is the star, I really miss Calvin he was just a boy with two girl pooches what did you expect he had to exert his manliness with his claws and teeth. I hope he is doing well.

Anita said...

I love it! And the best part is Ronnie, Piper and Calvin!