Monday, July 27, 2020

Priscilla’s Pretty Plaids

 Happy Monday!
Look what got delivered today! We got samples of our fabric line !
From Henry Glass Fabrics .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids! I squeeled when I saw the  selvedge!
 I couldn't wait to add some of the Halloween Buffalo palid to the back of Calvin and Trixie!
 There are six different buffalo plaid prints that will be in shops in September !
We owe a huge thanks to Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop for talking to Henry Glass about making this line !
 We are so excited! The plaids will be perfect for finishing your sticthing!
The fabrics will be available in quilt shops and some cross stitch shops will have them also!



thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

7 comments:

Oregon Ellen said...

Will you let us know when these fabrics become available at the Fat Quarter Shop? I MUST have the orange and black one!! Love your videos!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful plaids!

Mary Sarah said...

This is so exciting and what I see is so pretty! WhooHoo!!
Congratulations!!

ChrisDeeCaregeiver @gmail.com said...

I am thrilled for you ladies. A really nice line.
Congratulations!!!!!

Anita said...

I love these! I can make beautiful pumpkins from the orange and black plaid! Can’t wait to get all the colors to “Pricillafy” my stitching!!!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your first fabric line! It looks great. A winner for sure.

Helen L said...

congrats!!! I love checks and these are so pretty! I love that they are printed on the diagonal! Hugs, H