Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Delivering Snow .. Snowed in with the Housewives

It’s up! 

Good morning! 

It's November and it's time for "Snowed in with The Housewives" our newest collection featuring snowmen!

 This is the first ornament "Snow Delivery" .. and it's available here in our Etsy shop! 

The back .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids were used for the finishing fabrics 

above is an ornament finishing video that shows how I finished this ornament .. The ornament is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss .. The bell and the snowflake on the back are from Hobby Lobby ..



 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 



Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Donna_Texas said...

Thanks for the tutorial. It was awesome! Love the new series. I collect snowmen and this year for January I am going to decorate the tree in my kitchen blue, silver & white with snowmen. I change the tree out for the holidays. At this time, it is decorated for fall and for Christmas it is going to have the gingerbread series on it. (The plan anyway.) Thanks for the inspiration.

Shelly Nichols said...

Adorable as always! Love the bling on the backside, its like bedazzling your jean pockets! :)