Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Jolly July Ornaments


Happy Tuesday Friends! 
I finished all of Kimberly from  Fat Quarter Shop ornaments this weekend and you all are getting the first looks! These are all the Dapper Doodads from Jolly July ..
Merry and Bright .. Jolly St. Nick .. Gingerbread Bakery .. Holly Jolly  and HoHoHo

The "backs"
These are all stitched on 14 count chalkboard black aida.
I finished these all as ornaments .. I used Chelsea's Checks for the fabric backing and the covered button .. Vintage trim was used on all the ornaments 
you can see how I finish ornaments below

 


Next are all the Tiered Tray Tidbits from Jolly July finished as ornaments! they look fabulous as ornaments and I plan to stitch a set for my tree! I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for the fabric .. I finished these like in the video below 





the "Backs" These were also stitched on 14 count chalkboard black aida  Merry.. Jolly.. Jingle and Sweet 
 Which set is your favorite?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: