Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Very Merry Jar .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning! 
Here comes Mrs. Claus.  showing off all her gingerbread baking and  Christmas decorating! "Very Merry" is available here in our Etsy shop ! 
Christmas in July is in full swing with us and  Fat Quarter shop ..Jolly July!


Aren't they the cutest couple? Chelsea stitched "Very Merry" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks. For finishing i used one of the Michael's blocks ..added Chelsea's Checks .. a bow to the top and  a wood star that I glued polka dot fabric to . I added a little wreath and gingerbread button to finish it off. These "Tiered Tray Tidbits" would also be perfect finished as ornaments or a sweet banner! 
The cat cross stitch model :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: