Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Boo Jar .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!

Our Halloween "Tiered Tray Tidbit" week 2 brings the "Boo Jar"! "Boo Jar" is available here in our Etsy shop 

"Boo Jar" joins "Halloween Night" Aren't they fun?!? "Boo Jar" was stitched on 28 count black evenweave by Chelsea.. For finishing I used a cute Halloween book from Michael's ..Item # on chart .. I added Chelsea's Checks in orange and black for the backing .. with black check ribbons on the sides. I added a bow with 2 different ribbons to the top nad a wood Jack O Lantern that I painted with chalkboard paint . I added a piece of sticky board tp the back of the jack o lantern so the face details would show.


How will you finish your "Boo Jar"?
 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: