Friday, July 30, 2021

Jolly St. Nick .. Dapper Doodad


Good morning! 

This is "Jolly St. Nick" the last in the "Jolly July" "Dapper Doodads" .. "Jolly St, Nick is available here in our Etsy shop !

Santa and his reindeer are up on the housetop of the prettiest house in the neighborhood!

Here are all 5 Dapper Doodads! "Jolly St. Nick" was stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks.. I finished it as an ornament and you can find the tutorial here ⬇⬇⬇

Jolly July with Fat Quarter Shop was so fun! Hope you got lots of Christmas stitched!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: