Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Trick-or-treat Smell my Feet !


Trick or Treat .. Smell my Feet! Is the last Halloween tiered tray tidbit for this year ( or is it )? Lol! It’s available 

Here in our Etsy shop 

Chelsea stitched Trick or treat .. smell my feet on 28 count black enenweave . For finishing I used a Halloween book from Michael’s . I used Chelseas checks in black / orange and the witches hat pick used to decorate the top of the book is also from Michael’s 



The bonus chart that comes along is “Home Sweet Haunted Home” happy stitching everyone! 

Thank for stopping by!

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: