Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Pumpernickel..Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning! This is "Pumpernickel" the newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" ready for your Halloween Tiered Tray! She is available here in our Etsy shop! Look at this well dressed  mama "pumpkin head"  keeping all her pumpkin babies watered !
Chelsea stitched "Pumpernickel" on 28 count black evenweave .. for finishing I used one of the blocks from Michael's .. I added orange plaid ribbon to the block plus black check ribbon over the top and black ric rac  .. I added 3 different ribbon bows and a rusty jack o lantern bell ! The pumpkin beads are available here in our Amazon shop 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: