Friday, July 9, 2021

Gingerbread Bakery

Good morning and Happy Friday! 
Santa is baking up all the gingerbread goodies! 
This is the next "Dapper Doodad" "Gingerbread Bakery" It is available here in our Etsy shop 
Gingerbread Bakery joins Holly Jolly for our Jolly July extravaganza!
Stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. For finishing I used a distressed white paddle from Stitch, etc on facebook . I added a bow with 2 different ribbons .. Chelsea's Checks for the backing . I used a candy cane pick ( Michael's last year ) and a gingerbread button on top 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: