Friday, September 24, 2021

Cat -O -Ween Dapper Doodad

Good morning! 

It's "Cat-O-Ween"!

 "Catoween is the newest "Dapper Doodad" available here in our Etsy shop! 

The cutest "catwitch" with her kitty and a cat face carved pumpkin surrounded by here Jack O lantern garland!

"Catoween" joins "Happy Halloween" "October 31st" and "Trick or Treat" for the Halloween "Dapper Doodad" collection!

"Catoween" was stitched on 28 count black evenweave by Chelsea.. For finishing I used the same style board in black from Stitch, Etc. on facebook . I added Chelsea's Checks in orange and black  and Housewives Stitching Stripes in black/white .. I added a bow with 2 different ribbons and a wood Jack O lantern pulled off a Halloween piece I purchased from Walmart last year..
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: