Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sweet Jar .. Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning! 
Are you ready for the sweetest "Tiered Tray Tidbit"? :)
This is "Sweet Jar " and she is available here in our Etsy shop!
"Jolly"  "Merry" Jingle" and "Sweet" Our Jolly July "Tiered Tray Tidbits"!
Chelsea Stitched " Sweet Jar"on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks  .. I  finished her with Chelsea's Checks on a block from Stitch, Etc, on facebook. The little gingerbread are from Hobby Lobby.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our  Etsy shop..


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: