Sunday, September 26, 2021

Hello Santa ..All Jarred Up


Good morning! 
WE have 3 new releases coming to your favorite needlework shops the first week of October! First up is the second chart in the "All Jarred Up" series .. "Hello Santa"! 

Santa is drinking his hot cocoa out of a vintage Santa cup  Rudolph ..a snowman .. and a fun decorated tree fill out his design! We have a finishing video that will be up later this week to finish the design on this chalkboard .. Item # on back of chart .. I used Chelsea's Checks and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in red/ white .. I used Vintage trim in cloud..The chalkboard ornament is from Hobby Lobby .

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: