Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Here Cones Santa Claus .. Back up the Truck!

Good morning!
This is the 3rd of our 3 releases shipping to your favorite needlework shop the first week of August! From our Back up The Truck series this is "Here Comes Santa Claus"


Santa is flying over his truck with his garland of gingerbreads .. One of Santa's Elves is waiiting in the back of the truck with a stash of Candy Canes! I used the red/ black Chelsea's Checks and the red/  white Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for finishing .. there will be a finishing tutorial coming next week!

 The elf legs.. greenery and hoop ornament all came from the Hobby Lobby Christmas section ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: