Friday, July 23, 2021

Merry and Bright Dapper Doodad


Good morning! This is "Merry and Bright" .. the next " Dapper Doodad"!

 "Merry and Bright" is available here in our Etsy shop ..

Mr. and Mrs. Claus with their Merry and Bright banner holding their bowl of candy canes with a reindeer along for the ride!

Holly Jolly.. Gingerbread Bakery .. HoHoHo and Merry and Bright 
Chelsea stitched "Merry and Bright" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .I finished "Merry and Bright " as an ornament ..I used Chelsea's Checks in the red/black ..The little tag is from Walmart last Christmas in the mini ornament section. The mini wreath and ribbon is from Hobby Lobby .. I added a felt Santa to the back of the ornament . Lori Holt Vintage trim for the edging 
Ornament finishing tutorial ⬇⬇⬇⬇


 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: