Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Jolly Jar.. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!

Are you ready for some "jars" of holiday cheer? This is "Jolly Jar" the first of the Christmas "Tiered Tray Tidbits! "Jolly Jar" is available here in our Etsy shop !


Santa and his reindeer are the stars of this jar.. Chelsea stitched "Jolly Jar" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..For finishing 
For finishing I used one of the blocks from Michael's .. Item # on chart . I used Chelsea's Checks for the background . I added a bow to the top with a wood star that I glued red polka dot fabric to. I added a little wreath to the center of the star. These designs would also be perfect for ornaments to decorate your tree .. which you could follow our finishing tutorials for ..



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 
 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: