Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Halloween Night .. Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning!
It's "Halloween Night " the first of our Halloween "Tiered Tray Tidbits"! 
"Halloween Night" is available here in our Etsy shop!

The "purrfect" Halloween cross stitch model :) 

Chelsea stitched "Halloween Night" on 28 count black evenweave .. for finishing I used a wood pumpkin from Michael's ( Item # on chart ) I added ribbon behind the stitching ( To cover up words on the pumpkin) I used Chelsea's Checks in the orange and black . For the decoration I used a candy corn .. pumpkin bell and a black and orange ribbon bow.

Your tiered tray will loo spooktacular decorated for Halloween!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop
 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: