Friday, July 2, 2021

Holly Jolly .. Dapper Doodad


Happy Friday! It's July! That means it's all about Christmas in July .. Jolly July! This is the first of our Dapper Doodads for this month .. Holly Jolly is available here in our Etsy shop !.


The Dapper Doodads are perfect for ornaments or smalls ..Chelsea stitched Holly Jolly on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks . I used a wood piece from Hobby Lobby patriotic section for finishing .. Chelsea's Checks .. a buffalo plaid bow with some greenery accents topped with a Santa button ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
 

No comments: