Friday, September 3, 2021

Happy Halloween and Apple Picking Dapper Doodads

Good morning!
Halloween is starting now! Dapper Doodad style! This is "Happy Halloween" the first of the Halloween  "Dapper Doodads" "Happy Halloween " is available here in our Etsy shop!


Also available this week .. The "Apple Picking" Dapper Doodad ! "Apple Picking" .. stitched by Chelsea on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss. For finishing I used the Buffalo plaid board from Menards .. Item # on chart . The rolling pin is from Hobby lobby .. I used Chelsea's Checks in red/ white and added a black check bow .. super easy finishing!

"Happy Halloween" was stitched by Chelsea on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss. The finishing piece is from Michael's ..Item # on chart . I added the ornage and black Chelsea's Checks a bow with 2 ribbons that I used wire to attach to the bead handle . I used a candy corn from a pick from Michael's .Also very easy finishing!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Thank You for the dapper doo dad Apple Orchard! I don’t do Halloween but this is perfect to keep me busy!