Friday, September 17, 2021

October 31st ..Dapper Doodad!


Good morning! 
This is "October 31st" the newest "Dapper Doodad" !
"October 31st" is available here in our Etsy shop! 
All of my grandsons are Candy Corn addicts so this is perfect for Halloween in this house!


"October 31st" joins "Trick or Treat " and "Happy Halloween"!
 "DaPPer Doodads"
"October 31st" Chelsea stitched "October 31st" on 28 count black evenweave ..for finishing I used a board from Stitch, etc. on facebook ..I used Chelsea's Checks in the orange and black .. I added a bow with 2 different ribbons ..some candy corn picks and a chalkboard black painted wood Jack O lantern .



 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! FYI- your instagram link has not been working from your 'home" page.
PS: sometimes your videos come across as lots of colored lines-nothing else.
Keep up the great work!