Wednesday, September 15, 2021

House Of Haunts Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!
Don't you love a good Haunted House? This is "House of Haunts" .. the newest Tiered Tray Tidbit! "House of Haunts" is available here in our Etsy shop!
"House of Haunts" joins "Boo Jar" and "Halloween Night" to decorate your Halloween Tiered Trays! These are also the perfect size for ornaments for your Halloween tree! Chelsea stitched "House of Haunts" on 28 count black evenweave .. I used one of the blocks from Michael's .. Chelsea's Checks in orange and black .. Lori Holt vintage trim in cloud the black striped pumpkin was from a pick at Michael's .. I added orange buffalo plaid ribbon to the side of the block with black check ribbon on top.. ..
 
Halloween beads available here  in the farmhouse section 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: