Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Carrot Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbits

Good morning!
Tiered Tray Tidbits are here! 🥕🥕🥕
The first one is Carrot Seeds .. the cutest seed packet of "Fancy" Carrot Seeds to decorate your tiered tray!
 It's available here in our Etsy shop! 
STitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. I finished it on a cute square frame from the Easter section at Hobby Lobby ..These will be the same size as our ornaments so if you would rather finish as an ornament they will be perfect! 
I can't wait to have this tray all decorated with these tidbits! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 





 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Stacie Risen said...

Very excited about this cutie! The seed packet is darling and perfect for a tiered tray. Crossing my fingers & toes you ladies create a seed packet set 🤞🤞🤞 Would be so cute to do a garden tiered tray for the summer.

Shelly Nichols said...

Seriously! Very excited, so stinkin' cute!!

Meesh1957 said...

Oooo, a series of seed packets would be wonderful. So cute!

maria elena said...

One day later but I just got it!!!!