Friday, November 20, 2020

Hello Winter .. Snowed In With The Housewives

Good morning and Happy Friday! 

My cup runneth over with the happiest winter home .. snowman .. sledding cardinals ..a beautiful topiary.. a blue jay and falling snow! You can find Hello Winter in our Etsy shop here 

I stitched it on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss ..

I finished it on a house decor piece from Michael's in the the Christmas section.. I used our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids on sticky board for the backing .. the trees were included on the frame .. but I added the snowflake buttons( Hobby Lobby) and the snowman and snowflake ( Hobby Lobby) buttons to the wreath .. I also added the black check ribbon to the wreath . super simple finish to add to your Winter decor!
Thanks so much for stopping by .. and have a great day!

Jolly housewives shirt and project bag  .. Come join us for our Jolly Housewives stitchalong with Fat Quarter Shop!


 Our Etsy shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I have a question. I have not done any cross stitch for years, but you both have inspired me to start again! I am not familiar with sewing over two threads. I have found YouTube videos to show me what that means, but am not sure what that does to the finished size. I want to do Santa Claus is Coming To Town (already have my post box from Hobby Lobby!). The pattern says that the finish size is approximately 5"x7". Is that the finished size with sewing over 2 threads? Or will the finished size be larger than that?

I am using Chalkboard black, 14 count Aida. I thought I had ordered the correct fabric, but I see on the pattern that 28 count black even weave was used. Do I need to get different fabric to do this cross stitch?

Thank you for your help. Rhonda Mizeur

Unknown said...

Rhonda,
If you are using 14 count you just stitch over one.

micheal pan said...

I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
including Love Spell
Death Spell
Money Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Lottery Spell
Court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342