Friday, November 13, 2020

Silent Night and Sweater Weather .. What's In my Cup!

Happy Friday! 
Look what's In my Cup!  You can find these beauties here in our Etsy shop! 
"Silent Night" The last cup in our " Holidays With The Housewives" series  .. is our favorite Christmas Carol ..  a beautiful little church .. snowflakes .. the star and trees.  I finished it in a house box from Michael's.. I moved the deer and one of the  trees so the stitching showed more .. I also added the plaid trees( cut off of a pick )  and burlap snowflakes both from Hobby Lobby. Red Priscillas Pretty Plaids were used for the backing .


"Snowed in With The Housewives" series .. next up is "Sweater Weather"is a fox all dressed up for Winter ! He's wearing his sweater of course :) with a scarf .. Snowflakes .. a snowman and his Blue Jay friends ... I am so excited about the blue jays ! :) He is finished in a little box tray from Lela Mae designs on Facebook . Priscilla's Pretty Plaids covered sticky board for the back .. Lori Holt buttons .. a bow from flannel ribbon ..picks and a little tag from Walmart ..


Thanks so much for stopping by ! Hope you love them as much as we do! 

Our Etsy shop 



Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Deb Tanglethread Cottage said...

Happy Birthday for the 12th we are nearly birthday twins I’m the 11th so I guess with the time difference we do share a celebration lol love the blog, podcast and seeing all the wonderful finishes that inspire me even after all the years I’m been stitching.
Xxxxxx Deb Adelaide South Australia

Maggiwithaneye said...

Happy birthday week, Priscilla! 🥳 It's mine too, the 11th, Veteran's day. 🎂🦂