Sunday, February 7, 2021

The Valentine Kitchen Hutch



  
Happy Sunday! 

Today is all about the Valentine kitchen hutch ! 
This is the view when you walk into the kitchen  from the family room!


I don't have a lot of Valentine Rae Dunn so I turned a lot of my mugs and bowls backwards for just a lot of red and white !


Also decorating the hutch are 3 of the valentine What's in MY cup ..Puppy Love, Love Lives Here and Love 
I took the cow cookie jar from Chelsea's pile of stuff she was getting rid of :)


This corner of the kitchen is one of my favorite "happy places" I have fairy lights wrapped through the hutch and also the tiered tray .. The LOVE sign on top is from Walmart . there are 3 garlands on top pf the hutch .. a black buffalo check / burlap from Hobby Lobby .. a cotton branch garland and a pom pom garland 
The wall shelf  is also Valentined up with Rae Dunn and of course stitching!  Bee Mine and the February Truckin Along on the top shelf and the XOXO cup on the bottom shelf. The house and the truck are  from HObby Lobby .
I took the drawers out  of this shelf to have the three cubbies to display cups!



I mentioned yesterday in our video that I got a new tiered tray and this is on the top tier .. the house from Love lives here 
I love this new tray so much and it is so easy to decorate!



do you see Piper posing :)



All this red and white is just happy!


The mug rack ( MIchael's Last year) next to the hutch has Valentine mugs and the heart sign was from Walmart 


 Thanks so much for stopping by!



Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Love it all! Looks so bright and cheery!!💖

ANKIT DALAL said...

This is a very informative page and new job has been opened IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs