Friday, February 19, 2021

Lucky .. What's In mY Cup

Good morning!

This "Lucky Leprechaun" sitting in his rainbow wrapped cup will be a perfect addition to your St. Patrick's Day decor! He is available here in our Etsy shop! 

Lucky Day .. Erin Go BAAHH  and Lucky! 

For finishing I used this truck from Hobby Lobby .. Item # is on chart .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board and used Chelsea's Checks for the backing .. I made a bow from 2 different ribbons and added a covered button .. very easy finish and it looks great! 


 THanks so much for stopping by..

Our Etsy shop

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love it! Thanks for designing the St. Patrick’s day ornaments!