Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Frilly Cabbage Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbits

Good morning ! 

It's time to plant the Frilly  Cabbage Seeds! 

"FRilly Cabbage Seeds" is available here in our Etsy shop .

This adorable bunny with her wheelbarrow loaded down with her prize cabbage joins Fancy Carrot Seeds and Carrot Patch 


Chelsea stitched "Cabbage Seeds " on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..For finishing I used this planked piece from the Spring section at Hobby Lobby .. item # is on chart . I used Chelsea's checks for the backing and added Lori Holt vintage trim around the edges. Since I didn't have a little cabbage I made one out of greenery with a covered button in the center , I added 4 little carrots to the black check bow .

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see you "sew" your seeds! 

Our Etsy shop 


Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Mayte said...

Me encanta,I love,vuestros trabajos son una maravilla

Anita said...

This is awesome! Can’t wait to stitch it!