Friday, February 12, 2021

Erin Go BAAHH.. What's In My Cup


Good morning! 
The sweetest little sheep is popping out of this weeks cup!
 "Erin Go BAAhh" is available here in our Etsy shop! 
Chelsea stitched "Erin Go Baahh" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks.. for the finish ..the white planked wood piece was from Hobby Lobby .. spring section .. item # is on back of chart . the shamrock is also from Hobby Lobby . There was a house shape on the wood that I removed . I used sticky board for the stitching and sticky board for the Chelsea's Checks .. I glued down part of the shamrock that was touching the wood then glued the stitching down .. I added a bow and a covered button  .. Love her so much! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Meesh1957 said...

What is it about sheep? Adorable.

Anita said...

Gorgeous! Keep ‘em coming! I don’t know when I will get them stitched! But keep ‘em coming! God bless you ladies!

frenzyhome said...

I’m extremely pleased to discover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic unique and very informative read and I get really benefit with your website and save lot of time and money. I definitely enjoyed every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new stuff in your site thanks for sharing with us.
valentine's day ideas