Thursday, February 4, 2021

Christmas in February!

Good morning!
I finished a few of Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop stitched Housewives pieces and here they are! They are all stitched on 14 count chalkboard Aida with the called for Classic Colorworks 
December Truckin' Along ..
 I found this book box at Homegoods during the Christmas season and I was so excited this piece fit! I used Chelsea's Checks in the red and black to put behind the stitching ..
Winter Berries .. Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine  finished on a box from Michael's .. I used the black and white Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for the back and a couple of wood snowflakes topped with little bottle brush wreaths .

I added a couple of the Possible Dreams Santa's in the box and it is so cute!
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!  finished on the mailbox from Hobby Lobby Christmas section .. I added a wreath to the top from Walmart and the Santa ornament is from Hobby Lobby.. I used the red/ white Priscillas Pretty Plaids .. red and white Lori Holt vintage trim and on top of that the Kimberbell balck ric rac,


 Last of this batch is Rudolph and Mr. Claus ..  I finished this one on a tray from Hobby Lobby ..I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in red/ white .. I added a wreath with a check bow and an ornament from Hobby Lobby to the top ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: