Monday, February 8, 2021

More Christmas in February


Happy Monday! 
**All Colored text is clickable for more info**
Here are more Christmas finishes and a little March! Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop stitched these and I finished them for her..  Up on The Housetop is shown on the amazing  Plaid Farmhosue quilt!
Merry Little Christmas .. March Truckin Along.. and Up On The Housetop 


A Merry Little Christmas was stitched with all Classic Colorworks on Aqua dyed effect from Fabric Flair .. I used 2 boards form Walmart Christmas section and both Chelsea's checks and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the red and white ..
I finished her March Truckin' Along on a planked board .. It is stitched on chalkboard aida with all Classic Colorworks .. I used Chelsea's Checks for finishing and topped it with a bow.. covered button and an aqua Lori Holt button 

Up on The Housetop  was stitched on chalkboard aida  with all Classic Colorworks .. I found the wood piece I used for finishing in the Spring shop at Hobby Lobby.. I had the truck from the Walmart Christmas section .. I added the little peppermint wheels and also the buffalo check Home for Christmas sign ..Kimberly also stitched the reindeer instead of the chickens .. you can find the reindeer here  .
I love them all ...  Which one is your favorite? 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)