Friday, February 5, 2021

Lucky Day ..What's In mY Cup


Good morning! 

It's your lucky day with this cup full of shamrocks!  Lucky Day is available here in our Etsy shop!

Shamrocks in the cup and a truck full of shamrocks ! Stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. For finishing I used Chelsea's Checks .. Lori Holt Vintage trim .. and the two finishing pieces are from Hobby Lobby .. The little planked sign was in the Spring shop and the truck was a pick that I removed the stick from and glued it to the top of the frame .
Hope your day is Lucky! Have a great day!

Our Etsy shop 


 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Barbara A said...

I hope you ladies NEVER run out of ideas!!! Yesterday I bought a three tiered tray because of all your inspiration. Thank you!

Anita said...

Thank you for the Irish ☘️ cup!

Meesh1957 said...

:D so cute!

Kara said...

This cup is great! You have so many great patterns, I can't keep up with them. I will buy this one for sure and get it done for St. Patrick's day! Thank you for your great patterns.

Laura_Loves_Xstitch said...

Love this Irish cup!!