Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Carrot Patch .. Tiered Tray Tidbits



Good morning! 
It's a great day to visit the Carrot Patch! 
Carrot Patch is the newest Tiered Tray Tidbit available here in our Etsy shop! 
Here are Carrot Patch and Carrot Seeds don't they look so cute on display in the tray!
Chelsea stitched Carrot Patch on black 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks 

For finishing I used this little Framed piece from the Easter section at Hobby Lobby .. I filled the back of it with a sticky board covered with Chelsea's Checks .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board and attached it to the frame with hot glue. I added this big striped carrot ( Hobby Lobby ) and added a checked bow to the top .. Easy as pie finishing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Full of crafty and decorative items!


If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

 

2 comments:

Forever_Cookies_Mom said...

Carrots and bunnies.. what is not to love. Thanks so much

Lynn Keen said...

Do you have a SKU number for the wooden carrot tray from the floss tube this weekend? I am off today and a home goods run is now a must! ❤️