Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Hey Pumpkin


Happy Tuesday friends! 
This is Hey Pumpkin .. the stitch quarterly kit from Fat Quarter shop ...I think Cheryl at Fat Quarter shop stitched it and  I had the opportunity to finish it! 

The paddle is from Hobby Lobby ..it was sent by Kimberly a couple months ago when our Hobby Lobby was still closed .. it came painted with the grey and white stripes .. sorry I don't have the item #
To finish it I mounted it on sticky board with batting underneath . I added a row of Lady Dot creates mini pom poms around the edges. I used a green check fabric for the backing from Homestead Life fabrics ( Fat Quarter Shop) . I glued both pieces together and then glued them to the paddle . I made 2 bows of orange check ribbon and added a velvet pumpkin  and a little wired vine behind the bow . I love how it turned out and it is perfect for the fall season! 
 

Have a great night!
Thanks so much for stopping by !


Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: