Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Calvin and Clyde

 Good morning!
This is Calvin and Clyde our last in the new releases for July! Clyde is the cutest scarecrow with his buffalo check shirt and of course Calvin ( the meanest cat in america ) sitting in the pumpkin patch.
 This design was a chalkboard in my kitchen last fall!
 Calvin is taking requests for autographs ..he is so proud!
 I stitched it on 28 count Monaco that I Rit dyed with charcoal grey then coffee/ tea dyed ..all floss is Classic Colorworks .. The truck is from Hobby Lobby in the fall section . I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. and added a sticky board with black  buffalo check fabric and a second sticky board with orange ticking stripes .. All 3 pieces were glued together and then glued to the bottom of the truck.. I added a burlap bow to the raffia bow that came on the truck with a sunflower on top .. another easy finish!
Now I have to get this stitched up for myself since Chelsea stitched this one! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Which one of the designs is your favorite?
Our Etsy shop ..



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

7 comments:

lovetostitch said...

Very cute!! The entire piece was glued to the truck? Not magnets & washers? And Calvin!! LOL!!Thank you!

Barbara Y. said...

That's not a fair question because they are all so cute! I can't wait to stitch them. I need to round up some fabric so I can order and begin them all. You design faster than I can stitch but I'm loving them all.

Sandy said...

This is seriously so cute and Calvin does indeed look proud to finally have his stitch.

Rebecca said...

Calvin is always my favorite but gotta say that crow is on the list to be stitched. I may try to put Calvin in his cup. 😻 As someone else said, you design faster than I can stitch too. Thanks for the cuteness.

Shelly Nichols said...

adorable!

Cam Nhung Dinh said...

Calvin is always my favorite pet. He is so adorable.

jan said...

Calvin and clyde is so adorable! I have a Calvin too named Riley. Well, he's not really my cat. He belongs to a neighbor (about a mile away) but he stays at my house more than theirs. He stays under my feet so I made him a kitty hammock that ties under a dining table chair. He loves to sleep in it. ya'll are so much fun. Thanks for cheering up my day! Happy Stitching! xo jan