Tuesday, September 22, 2020

December Truckin' Along ... Jolly Claus and Merry Mrs. Claus

Good morning!

 I am so excited to be able to share  December's Truckin' Along in our year of vintage trucks! 

It is shipping to shops October 5!


It was stitched on 28 count black evenweave with Classic Colorworks floss in the colors above.

To finish it I used the same frame that I have been using for the series .. the item # is on the back of the chart . I use washers and magnets for easily switching out the months . I used our red and white Priscillas Pretty Plaids.. I made a bow with black check ribbon and added some greenery sprigs and a little truck ornament ( Hobby Lobby)

I can't wait to decorate for Christmas with all these new Christmas pieces! 
Also available next month will be a paper version of Jolly Claus and Merry Mrs. Claus ornaments available in one chart . We have had so many requests for paper versions of our ornaments .. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Etsy shop 





Full of crafty and decorative items!
Hoodies.. bags .. shirts .. needleminder 
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Priscilla this month so cute. Can't wait to stitch it up and have it to enjoy in my home. You are an amazing designer i love them all.

janetw said...

I really like paper charts more than PDFs so that is great to know the Christmas ornaments are coming out soon as paper charts.

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

It so colorful and cute! Once again you have made a fun stitch!! Thanks for the Joy!

Susie said...

This is so wonderful. As an Aussie we prefer the PDF's but glad you can cater to all. Take care.